King of Pride by Ana Huang


King of Pride by Ana Huang

Okay so... I've always had a thing for British men which is no surprise for my friends from school and anyone who knows me outside of this blog. But when Ana announced this book- I completely lost it because Kai was an amazing side character in Dante and Vivian's story (King of Wrath). Isabella and Kai have my dearest heart because of the blooming romance. Also, the fact Ana written this book so well (so no surprise there)! My favorite moment of this book where Kai accidently slips out "my love" when he was talking to Isabella. So freaking cute. He has certainly raised my expectations in a man. Please please pick up this book if you're looking for a forbidden romance 😼 


(yes there's spice :D)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood