The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams

 


The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams is best friends to lovers and a football romance. Nathan and Bree have been best friends since their high school years. Bree was a ballet dancer while her best friend Nathan excelled in football. Moving on Nathan is now a NFL player while Bree has her own studio and teachers ballet. My expectations of this book have been met above and beyond and I'm satisfied with my purchase of this book. The only thing I didn't like I was the slow burn between Nathan and Bree. It took forever to get to where I wanted them to be. In terms of the stars, I would give this 4.5/5 stars because the slow burn did annoy me so much but that didn't prevent from not enjoying the story of Bree and Nathan. Until next time guys! 


Current Read: People Who Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

King of Pride by Ana Huang