Love Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

 


LOVE THEORETICALLY

Okay, first off. I have been stuck in a really bad reading slump lately. So I picked up this book from Target about 2-3 months ago. I just finished yesterday in one sitting (I know so healthy). Anyways, Elise is a physicist at 3 different universities in Boston (I would been burned out!). However, during her time in college she and her best friend Celeste have been roped into the fake dating business. Jack Smith, is also a physicist at MIT! He has a past where he pretty much pissed off a whole career of physicist (read the book to find out what he did 😉). Elise and Jack both meet on Elise's first fake date with Greg to convince his family that he's happy in a relationship. 

Moving on, I would rate this book 4/5. I would say 4 because it is similar to The Love Hypothesis especially with the plot and similarities to the TLH. However, I still loved the book and the plot regardless because it was written so well. In my opinion, I don't think it's really worth the read if you've already read The Love Hypothesis but hey if you're like me whose stuck in a reading slump, go right ahead and pick up this book! 

That's all for today! I'm still catching up with the GoodReads reading challenge and finishing reviews for other books I have read!! Until then, keep reading and keep being delusional :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

King of Pride by Ana Huang