The Deal by Elle Kennedy

   

The Deal by Elle Kennedy

Before actually reading this book,  I have seen this book a lot around BookTok and BookGram. I was interested but then I never picked up everytime I went to Barnes and Noble. Now after reading it, I wish I did. The Deal is a hockey romance between Hannah and Garrett Graham. Hannah is a music major while Garrett is a history who wants to make pro in hockey after graduation. Their whole story is adorable and heartwarming and I wish this happens to me when I start college in few months. There are a specific trigger warning for this book with the mentions of rape.  The side characters were amazing and God Bless Elle for writing seperate books for them. I'm excited to read Logan and Dean's story- you'll know who they are once you start reading "The Deal". 

If you love a sports romance and a hot fictional guy, this book is for you! Please fall in love with Garrett Graham! Thanks! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood

King of Pride by Ana Huang